- Along the top, there are the usual menus File Edit Options and Help
- Just below this is the command line, which allows the logo instructions to be applied.
- In the middle of the screen is the drawing area.
- On the right of the drawing area, a tool bar allows the user to do several actions:
- Zoom in/out.
- Edit (cut/copy/paste)
- The “play” button launches the main command defined in the editor.
- At the bottom is the command history, which shows every command entered, and the associated response.
To quickly recall a command which has already been entered, there are two options: you can either click on the
old command in the history, or you can click several times on the upper scroll-arrow until the desired
command appears. The upper and lower scroll-arrows in fact allow you to navigate through all the commands
that you have already entered (very practical).
- To the right of the history are two buttons: STOP and EDITOR.
- Button STOP interrupts the execution of the program.
- Button EDITOR allows the procedure editor to be opened.