|📰 Title:||King of the Hill (ou Koth)||🕹️ / 🛠️ Type:||Game|
|🗃️ Genre:||Arcade||🚦 Status:|
|🏷️ Category:||Arcade ➤ Shooter ➤ Artillery ➤ Scorched Earth||🍥️ Name:|
|🔖 Tags:||📦️ Arch:|
|🐣️ Approx. start:||🍥️ On Deb repo:|
|🐤️ Latest:||📦️ Deb:|
|📍️ Version:||0.8.0||📦️ RPM:|
|🏛️ License type:||FOSS/Libre||📦️ AppImage:|
|🏛️ License:||GPL-2||📦️ Snap:|
|🏝️ Perspective:||Third person||📦️ Flatpak:|
|👁️ Visual:||2D||⚙️ Generic bin.:|
|⏱️ Pacing:||Turn-Based||📄️ Source:|
|👫️ Played:||Multi||🌍️ Browser-based:|
|🎖️ This record:||📱️ PDA support:|
|🎖️ Game design:||👫️ Contrib.:||Goupil & Louis|
|🎰️ ID:||11639||🐛️ Created:||2010-08-20|
Un jeu de tanks multijoueur (uniquement, pas d'IA).
King of the Hill (KOTH) is a multiplayer, networked artillery game of little tanks with really big weapons set out to destroy one another. Best-known games of this type include the classic DOS game "Scorched Earth: The Mother of All Games" and "Scorched Tanks" for the Amiga, but the concept has been implemented on everything from the TI-85 graphing calculator on up. KOTH seeks to build on the best ideas from these games while also taking a fresh, approach including an open, network-centric architecture and concurrent progressive event modeling.
• Supports up to ten players at once, with unlimited observers (ten only because beyond that the game would get unwieldy, not an architectural limitation)
• Players can join and leave at any time without disrupting the game
• Pregame and In-game color-coded chat
• Buy and sell various types of neat weapons to use against your enemies
• Fractal-tessalation terrain generating algorithm produces endless variations of interesting terrain (before you start blowing massing craters into it that is
• Falling dirt and falling damage to tanks
• Lightweight, asynchronous networking protocol - perfectly playable on a modem over the Internet even with high pingtime
• LibGGI for portable graphics. Currently supports 8/15/16/24/32 bits per pixel in any resolution
• Free software so anyone can and is encouraged to add in their own favorite weapons, equipment, and other features.
🕵️ Test (0.8.0) : l'IA manque cruellement ...