|📰 Title:||ECON||🕹️ / 🛠️ Type:||Game|
|🗃️ Genre:||Puzzle||🚦 Status:||Awaiting entry|
|🏷️ Category:||Puzzle ➤ Board Game ➤ Misc.||🍥️ Name:|
|🔖 Tags:||📦️ Arch:|
|🐣️ Approx. start:||🍥️ On Deb repo:|
|🐤️ Latest:||📦️ Deb:|
|📍️ Version:||Latest : -||📦️ RPM:|
|🏛️ License type:||Commercial||📦️ AppImage:|
|🏛️ License:||Commercial||📦️ Snap:|
|🏝️ Perspective:||Third person||📦️ Flatpak:|
|👁️ Visual:||2D||⚙️ Generic bin.:|
|⏱️ Pacing:||Real Time||📄️ Source:|
|👫️ Played:||Single||🌍️ Browser-based:|
|🎖️ This record:||📱️ PDA support:|
|🎖️ Game design:||👫️ Contrib.:||Goupil & Louis|
|🎰️ ID:||15813||🐛️ Created:||2020-03-21|
🏡️ Website & videos
[Homepage] [Dev site] [Features/About] [Screenshots] [Videos t(202xxx) ts(202xxx) gd(202xxx) gu(202xxx) id(202xxx) r(202xxx) lp(202xxx) g(202xxx) g[fr](202xxx) g[de](202xxx) g[ru](202xxx) g[pl](202xxx) g[cz](202xxx) g[sp](202xxx) g[pt](202xxx) g[it](202xxx) g[tr](202xxx)] [WIKI] [FAQ] [RSS] [Changelog 1 2 3]
💵 Commercial : [Itch.io]
• (empty) :
🛠️ Technical informations
[Open Hub] [PCGamingWiki] [MobyGames]
Devs (Credits(202xxx) [fr] [en]) : [Site 1 2] [mastodon] [twitter] [PeerTube] [YouTube] [Interview 1 2]
Game : [Blog] [Forums] [mastodon] [twitter] [PeerTube] [YouTube]
📦️ Misc. repositories
📰 News / Source of this Entry (SotE) / News (SotN)
[Gaming on Linux on Mastodon (20200320) (SotE)]
ECON is a minimalist abstract board game about making elemental connections. Relax, think, and solve the situation as it unfolds.
Connect colored tiles on the same board as your opponent while using the growing field of vivid squares to gain an advantage. Struggle against six types of computer opponents, each with their own method of outwitting you. Learn the gentle nuances of play to eke out those precious few points.
• Simple, easy• to• understand gameplay
• Satisfying strategies
• Online multiplayer, single player, and puzzle challenges
• Minimal visual elegance
• Smooth soundtrack by Lannie "Merlandese" Neely III and Fernando Carabajal
• Light visual customization
• A good aura, like an old friend
ECON is a board game I developed in 2003 to play with friends. It started with poster board and markers, then slowly progressed into hand• crafted wooden versions that I lugged around different countries to play with fellow strangers. It's pretty cool. We can play in real life if you like. Or online!
Thanks for taking your time to play! Enjoy!
• Creative - Only cares about matching tiles.
• Simplistic - Cares about matching tiles and gaining points.
• Normal - Doesn't care about misconnections if it thinks it can get more points on the next turn.
• Mindful - Cares about matching tiles and borders for the most points. Avoids misconnections.
• Thoughtful - Carefully tests the mentality of lesser and greater AIs.
• Efficient - Will do whatever it takes to win.